Self-employed & Personal Taxes

We are experts in structuring and minimising your taxation bill.

  • We prepare self-assessment tax returns for sole traders, landlords, individuals with rental income
  • We do CIS returns for individuals
  • We do capital gains tax returns for residential properties sold in the UK
  • We help individuals with their tax planning and tax advice needs.
  • We maximise all tax reliefs and allowances ensuring you pay the right taxes.
  • We work with HMRC on your behalf making sure all answers are answered in a timely manner during any tax investigations.
  • We help with incorporating your sole trade business to a limited company.
  • We provide affordable self-assessment tax returns services.
  • We provide fixed fee self-assessment tax returns services.
cima.png quickbooks.png